It is not banned by any athletic committee; thus, numerous professional bodybuilders have used it for the last month of contest preparation. Clenbuterol Cycles range from 1-3 weeks in length. Many competitors also find the fat burning effect of Clenbuterol can be further enhanced by additional substances.
When Clenbuterol combined with thyroid hormones, specifically the powerful Cytomel T3/T4 , the thermogenic effect of Clenbuterol can become extremely dramatic. This can be to a point that the athlete could shred exceptional amounts of extra fat during contest preparations, without a dramatic restriction in calories. The best way to prolong your fat burning is to do a for example 3 weeks of Clenbuterol and then 3 weeks of cytomel t3/t4 tablets.
No Prescription Required
Clenbuterol is a sympathomimetic and is a beta-2-adrenergic agonist in fat and muscle tissue with properties similar to adrenaline. Sympathomimetics are a class of drugs whose effects mimic stimulation of the sympathetic nervous system. Leading to:
- Increased Cardiac Output (more blood being pumped out by heart at each beat)
- Relaxes smooth muscle in the bronchial tree of the lungs to act as a bronchodilator which increases the amount of oxygen available to be diffused into the blood stream. Therefore more oxygen is available to muscles which can result in strength gains. (NOTE: strength gains are effective only for about 3-4 weeks as it is caused by Clenbuterol’s stimulant effect rather than an anabolic effect)
- Blood Pressure rises
- Fat and protein loss increases (due to increased metabolic rate fat cells are stimulated to accelerate the breakdown of triglycerides into free fatty acids.) This leads to loss of adipose tissue leading in turn to a leaner physique with cuts and striations. (you get that toned look everyone wants)
- Slows down the storage of glycogen by reversing the effects of insulin and inhibiting the action of insulin, making more glucose available to be used as an energy source together with the increased oxygen.
- It is also tocolytic and suppresses contractions (e.g. to prevent premature labor although not generally used for this)
- Increased thermogenesis (creation of heat) leading to a higher body temperature.
- Higher body temperature attained by burning more glucose which is obtained from brown fat.
- Alters the contractile characteristics of smooth muscle but very specifically – some are stimulated and some inhibited.
The effects are similar to ephedrine (a banned drug in sports) and Ma Huang but the effects are more potent and longer lasting as a stimulant and thermogenic drug.